It is for those preparing to implement software assurances, incorporate application access control and ensure the implementations of more secure coding. It is geared toward individuals who will have a role in the development of software systems using secure programming practices or mandated to protect an organization’s software from web security threats or cyberattacks, such as code injection or cross-site scripting.
At the end of this course the participant will be able to:
Explain the secure development lifecycle components;
- Understand the software development models;
- Recognize information flow models;
- Discuss alternative software development methodologies;
- Discuss and apply security design considerations;
- Explain software vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
View Schedule and Register