Now offered online, live and interactive
Group training can be delivered virtually online, as an "in-house" workshop at your facility or at our state-of-the-art facility located in downtown Ottawa. Based on real-world experience, using practical skills that can be applied every day, customized training helps organizations align to their strategic objectives. Tailored training solutions efficiently deliver the knowledge and skills necessary for your organizations' employees to excel while satisfying their hunger for continuous improvement.
Our courses offer varying levels of customization designed to meet your organization’s specific training requirements by offering:
- Workshops from our standard offerings delivered as-is
- Workshops from our standard offerings modified to meet your specific needs
- New workshops developed specifically for your organization
Our team of experienced advisors :
- assess your training needs, setting objectives, and identifying specific skill gaps
- create a tailored program to maximize results
- organize all training logistics offering a turn-key solution
Recognizing that employees frequently move roles and jobs, we ensure that group workshops remain on-offer so that new employees can register individually for the same training provided to your group via on-campus, open enrolment at the University of Ottawa Professional Development Institute.
Cancellation and Deferral
In the case of a course cancellation or deferral, the client will notify in writing the University of Ottawa Professional Development Institute at least fifteen (15) working days in advance of the training. If there is less than fifteen (15) working days' notice, there will be a cancellation charge of one half of the total cost of the training.