This course prepares participants for the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation exam. As a result, it will cover the themes, processes and principles at a Foundation level. Participants will gain a solid understanding of PRINCE2® 6th Edition methods and will be able to both work and fulfill their project roles effectively in a PRINCE2® 6th Edition environment. We’ll do Foundation practice exam questions and dissect the answers to ensure that you understand the concepts and are ready for the exam.
As part of this course, you’ll write the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation exam (set by AXELOS and provided by PeopleCert). Upon successfully completing the exam (grade of 50% or higher), you’ll obtain the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation certificate.
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Preparation – Tips to Succeed
As a globally recognized project management methodology, PRINCE2® 6th Edition comes with a wealth of material, techniques and practical applications. Here are a few tips to prepare you for success:
- Pre-purchase and review the manual to assist your understanding of the course material. Preparation will give you the edge by identifying challenging topics and better ensuring that in-class guidance is tailored to your needs
- Complete the assigned homework issued on the first day of the course
- Speak with our certified PRINCE2® 6th Edition instructor about any questions that arise
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 6th Edition
- Participant manual, including workshop slides
- Exam fee
NOTE: PMPs® are exempt from writing the Foundation exam and will automatically receive the Foundation certificate once they’ve completed the training.
*PRINCE2® 6th Edition is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.