Coaching is partnering between you and a coach in a creative and thought-provoking process that helps you access your inner resources. In doing so, you discover solutions to problems, overcome roadblocks to success and put in place strategies that support you in achieving professional and personal goals.
Mutual respect is at the core of our coaching alliances. Our coaching approach is based on reflection, inquiry and action, while promoting lasting results.
Benefits of coaching
- A fresh perspective on personal and professional challenges
- A more active, energetic and sustainable pursuit of personal and professional goals
- Enhanced decision-making skills
- Improved interpersonal effectiveness
- Increased self-confidence, including the ability to identify and leverage strengths
- Improved productivity
- Increased satisfaction with life and work
We offer coaching programs in the following areas:
- Leadership and management: Discover your leadership potential
- Competency development: Build skills to support professional growth
- Work-life integration: Find ways to feed your passions
- Stress management: Build resilience
- Career development and interview preparation: Set yourself up for success
- Retirement: Re-invent your life
- Coaching around life issues: Make mindful choices
- Emotional intelligence: Develop a key skill for career success
Psychometric Assessment Tools
Psychometric assessment tools are sometimes used in a coaching program to support you in achieving your desired outcome. The decision to use these assessment tools will be made together with you and your coach. Your results from any assessment are confidential and will only be seen by you and your coach. Additional fees will apply.
"By probing my values, interests and areas for improvement, coaching helped me to re-assess what is most important to my life and explore employers that best match my objectives and talent. I started our meetings in a fog but gradually the cloud lifted and things became much clearer. We discussed management styles, which gave me new approaches to dealing with staff individually, towards a better overall team experience. With a new job and big challenges in my personal life, I feel transformed and am very grateful for the coaching experience."
- Jennifer Goldstone, Government of Canada, 2021
Coaching Assessment Form
5 coaching sessions
Think you could benefit from our Coaching Services? Fill out the Coaching Assesment Form and one of our coaches will be in touch within 2 business days.
Connect at a Distance!
PDI invites you to connect with our qualified coaches via digital technology or phone. Simply select the option when you submit your assessment form.