Payment and Cancellation Policy
Payment of registration fees
Successful applicants will receive an invoice to confirm their registration in the program. The comprehensive program (intensive and interactive short courses, action learning, individual coaching, networking, practical work assignments, keynote speakers, etc.) fees are $4,750 (plus HST).
Upon program admission offer, there are two payment options.
- Participants will be asked to provide either full payment of $4,750 plus HST upon receipt of the invoice but no later than September 28, 2018 or;
- Payment installment of $2,375.00 plus HST upon receipt of the invoice but no later than September 28, 2018, followed by a second payment of $2,375.00 plus HST. If such an arrangement is made with the Professional Development Institute, the remaining balance will be due on April 13, 2019.
Withdrawal from the program
- Withdrawal from the program must be provided in writing at PDInstitute@uOttawa.ca with a copy to the departmental sponsor.
- An organization may submit the name of another candidate as a replacement. The proposed new candidate’s profile will be evaluated by the Program Director.
- The program launches on October 10, 2018. Candidates who withdraw their application before October 3, 2018 will get a full refund. Candidates who withdraw their application after October 3, 2018 but before October 10, 2018 will be charged a $950 administrative fee.
- Candidates who withdraw from the program after the start of the program on October 10, 2018 will have to pay the entire fee, regardless of the payment schedule selected.
Participation is mandatory in all scheduled activities including workshops, action learning groups, and individual professional coaching in order to obtain the University of Ottawa Certificate of Professional Development.
Exceptional circumstances will have to be discussed with the Program Director and may incur extra costs.