i-Governance Advisory Council
Strategic advice and guidance for the development of i-Governance is provided by a council of senior-level advisors who offer counsel on programming and who help identify the top experts in relevant areas.
The Advisory Council sits by invitation from the President of the University of Ottawa. Members help ensure that the strategic direction of i-Governance programming is looking forward and aligned with trends and issues in public policy and applied governance.
i-Governance Advisory Council Members:
- David Zussman, University of Victoria
- Linda Lizotte-MacPherson, Former Government CEO, CIO, COO and Deputy Minister
- Grant McDonald, KPMG Managing Partner and Lead Partner of Government of Canada, Ottawa
- Taki Sarantakis, Deputy Minister and President, Canada School of Public Service
- John Ossowski, President and Deputy Minister Canada Border Services Agency
- Allan Rock, Former President and Vice-Chancellor University of Ottawa
- Jeffrey Simpson, University of Ottawa Board of Governors
- Denis Desautels, University of Ottawa Board of Governors
- David Luxton, Senior Strategic Advisor, Professional Development Institute