Click on the course titles below to view their full description and schedule.
- Introduction to Information and Cyber Security Challenges
- Cyber Security Literacy Workshop
- Foundation in Information and Cyber Security Solutions
- The Implementation and Management of Information and Cyber Security Systems
- The Business Case for Information and Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Bodies of Knowledge, Regulations, Standards and Compliance
- Cyber Futures
- Insider Threat: The Psychological Pathways to Betrayal
- Cyber Defenses, Best Practices and Techniques
- Information and Cyber Security Privacy and Legal Insights and Challenges
Cyber Solutions Series Event
The University of Ottawa PDI Cyber Solution Series is an opportunity for PDI participants, and others, to hear experts from within cyber security talk about real world situations and the security challenges that they faced.
These “interview style” talks will focus on how they dealt with these security problems, in real terms with real solutions – told by real people who have lived it!