"What a priviledge to be in this ground-breaking course that intersects strategic communications and change management. You have created something magical that gives participants a whole new skill set and approach to the way we work allowing us to learn from the best and to take these new skills back to our organizations. I loved every minute of it."
-- Phoebe Dey, VP Communications & Marketing, Alberta Cancer Foundation
This unique certificate-granting program is the only one of its kind focused on the intersection between strategic communications and change management.
The program is delivered online in a modular format, through a dynamic mix of group sessions, peer learning, guest speakers and individual coaching. The session design offers rich exploration and learning through a combination of synchronous and asynchronous experiences, maximizing flexibility, value and customization.
The Strategic Communications and Change Program is specifically designed to help build capabilities through applied learning and access to world-class proprietary knowledge products and tools. It includes:
- Exclusive participant access to the Results Map® System for Strategic Communications, the most comprehensive methodology for strategic communications in the world. It includes 9 guides and over 80 tools, worksheets and samples spanning every aspect of the discipline with a focus on change and leadership communications.
- The Results Map® Change Agent’s Toolkit providing guidance and capacity building tools for equipping practitioners to be effective agents of change. This includes a step-by-step process for developing a change management plan.
- Extraordinary opportunities for peer and active learning using innovative workbooks and a hands-on final capstone project.
- The Program is led by Caroline Kealey, an internationally-recognized expert and pioneer in exploring the intersection of strategic communications and change and features a variety of expert speakers.
Before applying it may be necessary to convince your organization of the benefits of participating in the program. This link provides helpful tips for the business case for attending the program. The Business Case for the Strategic Communications & Change Program.
Consider joining the next program cohort.
“The first day was akin to the discovery of the Higgs Boson particle. I felt I had discovered a trove of fundamental information to guide me through planning, delivering and evaluating our office’s communications efforts.”
- Marie Danielle Vachon, Office of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner
What Makes the Program Different?
Through experiential learning, the program allows you to share common challenges and experiences with your peers, tapping into a community of practitioners to access new insights and fresh perspectives. Read More