The Business Case for the Strategic Communications & Change Program
You’ve decided that you want to enrol in the Strategic Communications & Change Program. Now, how can you make a case for your participation to your employer? Here are a few key benefits of the program to start the conversation:
- The program leads to a uOttawa professional development certificate in Strategic Communications & Change.
- The program is highly practical and applied, designed specifically to bridge between theory and practice. Participants work on their own priority files during the session so that they are “learning by doing”. At the end of the program, not only are they equipped with solid tools and insights, they have also had the opportunity to make meaningful progress on their own projects within the program setting.
- The program includes access to the Results Map®️ a comprehensive, proven methodology for strategic communications and change including the Results Map® System of knowledge products, over 75+ tools and an online hub of learning through webinars, videos, ask me anything sessions and a community of practice. The course includes a comprehensive participant manual and a digital Resource page of curated best practice articles, tools and references that can be brought back and shared in the workplace.
- The program is a leadership-level course based on peer learning and offers an opportunity to learn from practitioners from across Canada. This provides a unique opportunity to build a network of colleagues through the alumni program.
- The course is led by a practicing consultant working in the trenches of strategic communications and change leadership. It includes guest speakers from the industry, which makes the content highly relevant and relatable.
- The program is now in its fourth year and to-date has a 100% rating as “excellent” and a 100% net promoter score. It is among the highest ranked programs offered by uO Continuing Education.
- The University has flexible payment timelines to accommodate each participant.