As virtualization has become commonplace, various tools have emerged that treat virtualized infrastructure as code.
This course introduces learners to
- The concepts behind Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- The benefits of automating infrastructure deployment and the tools that make it possible
- Real-world scenarios that build practical skills with multiple automation tools, and dig deeper with Terraform and Ansible in hands-on labs.
This course features hands-on labs performed on a 3-node cluster hosted within CENGN’s private cloud infrastructure. Labs build on each other to demonstrate how multiple tools are used in real-world scenarios.
This training package includes one attempt for the CENGN Infrastructure as Code exam. Those who successfully complete the exam will earn a CENGN Infrastructure as Code digital badge, which can be posted on LinkedIn and other social media.
- Basic understanding of DevOps (for example, CENGN Introduction to DevOps)
- Basic skills in programming
- Suggested – CENGN Docker & Kubernetes Basics
Delivery Mode: Learn on your own schedule with self-paced online training and labs.
Duration: Learners will need approximately 20 hours to complete the course. Learners will have access to the online content and labs for 4 weeks.
Please note: Registration closes 2 weeks prior to start date.
Email Reminder Date:
The CENGN Academy team of subject matter experts will be available to support you while you take this course. We will answer your questions, confirm your labs, and check in with you after your course to assist with your badge exam preparations. Contact details will be provided when the course begins.