Architecting on AWS is a 3-day course that shows you the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform.
You learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You will explore best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS, then build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity. You will learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
Over the course of the three days of training, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
This 3-day course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training, and
- Hands-on labs
The hands-on portion of this course is key to allowing you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
AWS courses are regularly updated, with classes taught by accredited AWS instructors with deep technical expertise.
While there are no formal prerequisites to register to the course however attendees would benefit from:
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials or the AWS 2 day Digi-Gov session
$1,950 for the 3 days.
Email Reminder Date:
All AWS classes are taught by accredited AWS instructors with deep technical expertise.