The Strategic Communications and Change Program is the only one of its kind focused on helping raise your game as a strategic contributor by building your fluency in both communications and change leadership.
The program is a blended learning experience designed to integrate into participants’ work schedules. The emphasis is on practical learning-by-doing, using participants’ current organizational challenges and priorities as the anchoring focus for skill building. This includes exploring not only what you do but also how you do it through consultative skills and internal client management strategies.
You will gain a better understanding of the challenge of change, including navigating the future of work and hybrid models, and how to manage the complexity and disruption that comes with it. The ability to add value and contribute clarity during times of disruption and change has become one of the most sought after, high-value skills and differentiators in organizations today. The program helps you develop real-world strategies for success in times of change, turbulence, and ambiguity, exploring your role as an agent of change and building your abilities as a critical contributor.
You will gain practical knowledge through a combination of synchronous and asynchronous learning, that can be immediately applied to your every day, providing a boost to your confidence, and helping to magnify your impact.
The Strategic Communications and Change Program not only builds your capabilities, but also supports and reinforces your newly enhanced skills by giving you access to world-class, innovative resources, tools, and best practices.
Participants will build and refine their capabilities in strategic communications and change management through a blend of:
- Learning modules to introduce curriculum and tools
- Asynchronous learning through best practice articles, case studies and the Results Map® System self-study platform of knowledge products, tools, on-demand training videos spanning strategic communications and change management.
1:1 coaching sessions to support each participant’s particular priorities and challenges.
- A capstone assignment designed to consolidate learning applied to each participant’s specific work context.
This program also includes:
- Exclusive 12-month access to the Results Map® System, the world’s most comprehensive proprietary methodology codifying strategic communication and spanning every aspect of the discipline with a focus on change and leadership communications. The System includes a full suite of 10 handbooks and guides, over 100 tools, worksheets and templates (with core tools available in French) and on-demand learning through webinars and videos. Also included is the Results Map® Change Agent’s Toolkit, providing guidance and capacity building tools for equipping practitioners to be effective agents of change and including a step-by-step process for developing a change management plan.
- Extraordinary opportunities for peer and active learning using innovative workbooks and tools.
- Access to a variety of industry guest speakers sharing their real-world experience and insights.
- The program is led by Caroline Kealey, an internationally recognized strategic communications and change expert and pioneer in exploring the intersection between the two disciplines.