This program equips participants with tools, tips, techniques, and problem-solving from the areas of continuous improvement as well as Lean, Six Sigma, and into process design. You will be exposed to a client-focused approach, with emphasis on data-driven tools, team-based decision-making, and rigorous methodology to solve problems related to quality, time, cost, and waste. You will concentrate extensively on creating value for the team, the client, and end users. This program will help you to consider efficiency and effectiveness, while moving you towards effortless work. You will learn methods to streamline your own processes, to improve business performance, and supercharge your career.
Accelerated Program - Summer 2023
This intensive program consists of 5 courses taken over 5 consecutive days.
Participants must attend all 5 days to be granted the program certificate from the University of Ottawa’s Professional Development Institute.
This one-week get-it-done format offers participants the combination of knowledge and innovative techniques that are part of the regular BPI certificate but with a few extras:
- Experience the entire certificate with the same cohort, creating rich networking opportunities.
- Dive deeper into your own processes and get more feedback and help since your accountability partners and instructors become increasingly familiar with your reality.
- Receive additional content and tools not normally covered when you take each course separately.
- Gain more opportunities to apply your new skills to real-world situations.
- Benefit from the knowledge and competencies of two seasoned instructors.