At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Configure switches and end devices to provide access to local and remote network resources;
- Explain how physical and data link layer protocols support the operation of Ethernet in a switched network;
- Configure routers to enable end-to-end connectivity between remote devices;
- Create IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes and verify network connectivity between devices;
- Explain how the upper layers of the OSI model support network applications;
- Configure a small network with security best practices;
- Troubleshoot connectivity in a small network.