This course employs a hands-on training environment to provide a systematic ethical hacking process. You will learn creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization. You will practice the skills to scan, test, hack and secure target systems while covering the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking: Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
Prerequisite: Intro to Ethical Hacking
At the end of this course the participant will be able to:
Describe different types and methods of malicious software, viruses, malware attacks, network attacks, physical security attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Identify tools for foot printing, DNS zone transfers and current types of social engineering.
- Select port scanning tools and produce port scanning reports.
- Describe and demonstrate the enumeration of current operating systems.
- Use basic programming concepts.
- Describe vulnerabilities and techniques to harden current operating systems.
- Identify embedded systems, where they are used, and vulnerabilities associated with them.
- Describe web applications, their vulnerabilities and the tools used to attack them.
- Identify type and uses of wireless technology and wireless standards.
- Describe terms related to cryptography and cryptanalysis.
- Identify and describe network protection systems
View Schedule and Register