This course builds upon the insights of 1220.1 and guides participants in gaining the skills to configure and troubleshoot enterprise networks and to identify and protect against cybersecurity threats. They are introduced to network management tools and learn key concepts of software-defined networking, including controller-based architectures and how application programming interfaces (APIs) enable network automation.
Prerequisite: Enterprise Networks I
At the end of this course the participant will be able to:
Configure NAT services on the edge router to provide IPv4 address scalability;
- Explain techniques to provide address scalability and secure remote access for WANs;
- Explain how to optimize, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable network architectures;
- Explain how networking devices implement QoS;
- Implement protocols to manage the network;
- Explain how technologies such as virtualization, software defined networking, and automation affect evolving networks.
View Schedule and Register