At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Configure NAT services on the edge router to provide IPv4 address scalability;
- Explain techniques to provide address scalability and secure remote access for WANs;
- Explain how to optimize, monitor, and troubleshoot scalable network architectures;
- Explain how networking devices implement QoS;
- Implement protocols to manage the network;
- Explain how technologies such as virtualization, software defined networking, and automation affect evolving networks.